Monday, June 19, 2017

Pizza Party!


It was just too darn hot and humid turn the oven on and cook yesterday, so Hubby and I went out to our favorite pizza place for dinner.

I always get a doggy bag  to take home the crusts for the gang:










Thelma won this piece - she can run faster than Charlie!



Gotta learn 'em to lay eggs in the coop!



Ants - thousands of them! (but not for long)


Only one bloom this year:



Storm clouds building last night- supposed to get heavy rain and wind today:




I hope it cools everything down - this humidity is just awful!




6 comments :

  1. Hmmmm. Chicken on pizza. That might work as a topping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had it! And it is good, too! (But I didn't tell the gang!)

      Delete
  2. The crusts are the best part! Lucky chickens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They get what I can no long stuff in my tummy - It IS the best part!

      Delete
  3. Do you ever give them a ball of cold spaghetti?
    Right out of the fridge, when it is really stuck together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Jon- they LOVE that! So much fun to watch them try to run off with it! I should make a video!

      Delete